Friday, October 10, 2008
(Supposed to be posted yesterday but I couldn't finish the post)
Omg today was so creepy.
Last night I went through the practice papers on Moodle and everything, and it all seemed fine except for the Chem questions which I got Hilary to explain to me on the phone (that girl is so freakingly nice it's not normal can?!) and yeah she explained about the whole Position 1 and 2 thing.
Then this morning, of all
the gin joints in all the world things, I found like my ENTIRE CLASS (and 212's supposed to be this really unmotivated, playful class remember) mugging Chem. Specifically, the periodic table. People were going all "oxygen hydrogen potassium calcium phosphorus boron (haha you didn't study it right you moron!)"
Okay, so they didn't say the last bit. But I could practically hear it in their smug I-know-the-periodic-table(!) voices.
And yes, I know the order's totally wrong. I don't care. At that point in time, I thought I was dead because my knowledge of the periodic table currently consists of just Hydrogen with the atomic number...1? Not sure. But you get the idea.
NOW I HAVE THE LAST LAUGH BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T TEST THE PERIODIC TABLE WUHU ~
...yeah. Anyway, everyone was complaining about the paper being hard. Personally, I thought nobody should be whining, because it could have been worse. Or is it just me who thinks this is the easiest Science paper we've gotten in 2 years? This is creepy.
Anyway, I headed upstairs after Science and Ms Ong's niaoing of Hilary for no good reason to talk to yearmates about absolutely nothing. We went to Shaw for lunch (well, they ate while I watched them eat) then I went back to Far East KFC to find Hilary. She was wearing heels and walking normally in them. Sheesh.
Then Zhang Xue and Yanling and Xinyuan came. I don't know what's wrong with my appetite these days; I couldn't finish like half of my chicken and had to give it to Xinyuan. Then we walked around Far East a bit and went to Haru + Haru Goth.
When Yeqi finally came we walked to Cine to take neoprints. Hilary paid for like two rounds :O the rest of us pooled money for the last round. Decorating was fun la, but after the first round of pictures we were like standing in front of the decoration screen wondering why the pictures hadn't appeared yet. Then we realised we were in the wrong decoration booth. :/ So we only had about one minute left to decorate by the time we realised what was going on. Yeqi had eyemakeup on, Hilary had her glasses off, Xinyuan was doing paikia poses, Yanling had her scarf on and Zhangxue is naturally photogenic so I was the only one who looked retarded.
Pretty in Tokyo's business was booming when we went to take neoprints there. The other shops looked somewhat empty, but people were crowding inside and outside it.
Nothing much happened after that. We walked all the way to Plaza Sing and walked around Action City etc before I had to go home.
--
Okay this is totally unrelated (don't worry, nothing recent triggered it) but I hate perverts.
I try to avoid them as much as possible even though I'm not chio/slim, but Sengkang is just full of weird tikouncles or something. Can't stand it. Bah. How do pretty girls manage to not freak out every time they step out of the house?!