Saturday, October 18, 2008
Heh to be fair, I think Congress does try to make the school environment better. From a practically non-existent presence last year to an image-pushing campaign plus a forum this year, I think we do have hope for this school after all.
Scene in canteen last week:
*random Congress person bounces up to Rach Azura Clarissa Sabreena me Vic etc*
Congress Person (CP): Hi I'm from Congress! Would you like to fill up this feedback form -
Us: *sian 'please go away' look*
CP: - well, you can complain about the school rules! Anything you like, so that we know what to improve on! *hands us forms*
Us: You can complain about school rules? Yayyyyyy! *grab forms and start scribbling*
Us: Okay. Where're the pens? We want the low-socks rule, the coloured socks rule, the no eating outside canteen rule and the no using handphone outside canteen and foyer rule changed. Plus the eat in class rule, the wearing schoolapproved shirts outside school rule...
So it seems this whole 'getting feedback from the school' thing might be working after all, judging by the reactions of all these usually dao people.