Thursday, October 30, 2008
Eh okay so I'm supposed to be quite busy now but I don't feel like moving my butt.
Netcarn today was okay I guess, 212 won 2nd in shooting competition thanks to our imbapro shooters yay. For FA duty people kept going up to us flusteredly and telling us about their friend/classmate's "SPRAINED ANKLE OMGXZXZXZXZ" which turned out to be calf muscle cramps lol. Ms Lee decided to be nice and give 212 lots of 100plus (bought from the OSL people)!
School Invasion Tour was eardrumburstingly loud, so Xinyuan and I took refuge in the control room. Each time we opened the door Lydia and Weiling would cover their ears and wince. (:
Argh I'm sian to get up and print my hastily-put together 'portfolio' for tomorrow's interview. What if they ask stuff like "Your English GP is only 3.2. What kind of an idiot are you to be here at all? What makes you think we'll even consider you? Your GPA's shitty compared to the rest of our applicants too.
...So, why do you think we'll accept you into Language Arts RA?"