Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Darn, Judgment Day's tomorrow.

Today's class ACP, for me at least, consisted mostly of supporting Lidan's chair while she risked her life to put up the cellophane paper. Very daring but terrifyingly scary.

(GRAH I AM SO TOU1 TONG4. Why am I so un-understandable?! I feel like this really lousy feeling-transmitter, like I go around feeling down and attempt to tell people I'm feeling down/angry/whatever and then they think it's comical or that I'm pissed at THEM. Or anyone else, when I'm like totally not la. And then it becomes a storm in a teacup. Sheesh. I screw up my own life. Nobody understands me, literally.)

(And then when I finally find the right words to express myself, it's like 10 hours after the event and to bring it up would be dumb. I AM A SOCIAL RETARD. Am I doomed to be only able to talk to people along the same wavelength?)

Lunch was overestimation of food capacity which resulted in my trying to stuff down my lunch with limited success. Still, I had to give up one piece of chicken to Xinyuan and fries to everyone else.

Dining etiquette course was phunny. We saw Denise waddling out of the shooting range in her Stiff Suit. Then Vic and I chionged back to the room leaving Xinyuan with Denise to check out the range. Yay. The food was pretty good, but they had SO MANY COURSES and I was already very full from lunch so I was totally stuffed. Vic and Jaslyn kept singing weird songs about Phineas and some guy and giving monkeys showers. Xinyuan put pepper in her water and answered the question about Burkina Faso. Sheesh. I KNOW I could have answered that too, only maybe around 1 hour later. Sigh.

Sorry for the incoherence, I'm really depressed and feel like how I did in P6 when I had terrible moodswings and would lie in bed at night and just cry for no reason. Don't ask me why it happens. There isn't a trigger, but it doesn't stop the aching feeling or the need for release or whatever. At least I didn't cut myself or physically hurt myself anywhere then, mainly because I didn't know how to and there weren't any spare razor blades around. There still aren't any in the house now, so that cuts off ONE avenue of release. I'm not going to talk to anyone now for fear of spreading the depression around. What's wrong with me man.

Okay now the mood's lifted somewhat. Maybe I'll go write or blog. It seems to help.
Disclaimer

Be offended if you want by my writings; it's your blood pressure, not mine. (:





your mirror

sixteen. 12A01B; formerly a chopstick. ex-coralite, ex-riverlite, ex-rosythian and now a rafflesian.
member of rgsrcy&aikirinashi; love always
and rgavpa - girls in black.

hobo. part-time PUSSian. forever a sexysixfifteener <3


sticks and stones



and the lights dim

© Layout by Tracy.
Amanda
Alicia
Anabelle
Audrey
Bernice
Celine
Cheng Jing
Cheryl
Clare
Cloudy+Josh
Dawn
Dawn
Dawne
Denise
Germaine
Gloria
Grace
Gregory
Huiran
Janne
Jarrad
Jingjie
Jingyi
Joie
Joseph
Justin
Karen
Leevoon
Lingzhi
Munirah
Rachel
Rach
Rohan
Russell
Ruth
Sherry
Sindhu
Verna
Victoria
Wesley
Xinyuan
Yirong

CAPpers'08
SOS: CAP'08
Yearblog
AVbatch'10!
6-14/6-15 2006
113 '07
212 '08
311 '09
----
» February 2008
» March 2008
» April 2008
» May 2008
» June 2008
» July 2008
» August 2008
» September 2008
» October 2008
» November 2008
» December 2008
» January 2009
» February 2009
» March 2009
» April 2009
» May 2009
» June 2009
» July 2009
» August 2009
» September 2009
» October 2009
» November 2009
» December 2009
» January 2010
» February 2010
» March 2010
» April 2010
» May 2010
» June 2010
» July 2010
» August 2010
» September 2010
» October 2010
» November 2010
» December 2010
» January 2011
» February 2011
» April 2011
» May 2011