Sunday, October 5, 2008
Bah today goes down as the worst day of the EYAs.
I couldn't get to sleep last night, so I was bleary, unfocused and surly this morning. Then I looked at my History paper and got a mindblock. It took a while to work through it, and that wasted like 5 minutes.
Then when I'd finally got the hang of things and was happily writing away, I noticed my pen ink getting fainter and fainter. Great, my pen had to give up on me right before the SEQ essay!
I got home and decided to mug a bit then take a nap. Since I hadn't slept last night, I ended up sleeping like 2 1/2 hours. And since I've slept so much this afternoon, I probably won't be able to sleep tonight, thus repeating the horrible cycle. Life sucks.
--
On the bright side, History wasn't anything unexpected, so I just regurgitated everything in the notes and called it a day.
...I suddenly don't feel like blogging anymore, so I shall end abruptly here.