Thursday, October 23, 2008
ACP today was okay.
I tried on the school blouse plus jeans ensemble and checked my reflection this morning, only to find to my horror that the school blouse really IS so thin, it's translucent. So I devised a plan to get Lidan to wear black with me (she was an AV person too). It worked :D
Actually, I was slacking most of the time because Lidan was nice enough to cut me a LOT of slack. So I sat around and clapped till my hands hurt. Then I went round irritating people and tying Hilary's ribbon.
Speaking of which, I am SO glad Yeqi and me didn't volunteer for jive. Hilary looked completely exhausted at the end of her shift. Poor Hilary. Xinyuan, on the other hand, had to do her ruffle-hair thing over and over again.
(Though I wouldn't mind ruffling my hair a few more times if doing it could make a roomful of girls giggle, swoon and swear to create a Crystal Fanclub and shout "CRYSTAL MARRY ME!!!!".)
On second thoughts, I take that back. I'd rather have guys do that to me. Now I can understand the whole running-away-whenever-the-fangirls-screamed thing. It must have been completely freaky.
Oh and I think yearmates have the ability to speed up time. Somehow an after-school snack with them managed to last from 4plus to 5.45pm. Amazing, yes?