Thursday, September 25, 2008
Urgh today was a thoroughly horrible day.
Results for Science PT + Chromatography sucked, obviously. But I kind of expected it, so it wasn't that bad.
English PT was the evil one. I'm ashamed to say I lost my composure. D: But seriously, highest in class is a borderline 3.6?! Do we deserve such low marks? Hannah and Hilary were so pro they should have gotten a high 4.0, but NO. What is the world (or PT marking system) coming to?
History was good, though not enough to save the rest of the day. Looks like doing the FA helped.
Other than that life was normal and boring. I gatecrashed on some Jap study session which was SUPPOSED to consist of Vic Jaslyn and Joshng, but then Joshng invited Wesley, Wesley invited Carissa (the CAP one) and I invited myself.
Kidding la Jaslyn and Vic made me go.
It was kind of hard to concentrate though, what with Wesley drumming his fingers on my left side and people talking and laughing diagonally opposite me. It's not their fault la but it was just not very productive for a study session.
Oh and now I have to break the news of my results to my mum. My life rocks, doesn't it.
(And I'm quite touched really, a senior stood up for us Sec2s on the forum! Sorry about my constant posting about the Forum, but Xinyuan keeps asking me to go see it. Pretty interesting, really.)