Monday, September 15, 2008
Meme, then proper post if I feel like it.
The question-less one. :D
1. Rachel (Yo)
2. My mother. If not, *cough*
3. Vic, though not permanently.
4. Joan
5. Gloria
6. Rachel
7. Huifei!
8. Audrey
9. Probably any of my 5 favourite people, excluding parents. Alternatively, most yearmates. (Some will never last through the entire 8 hours man)
10. XINGLINGZHI!!!!!
11. Vic. So totally Vic.
12. A lot leh. Can't decide which.
13. Jaslyn
14. G - Sara, M - a lot of people.
15. OMG SO XINYUAN. AHAHHAHA.
16. My grandmother.
17. Sindhu and Sara!
18. Ms Leow
19. Denise
20. Xinyuan/Denise
21. Xinyuan
22. Yeqi + Hilary, my regular ano-stay-in-class-during-recess partners! Yeah mannnn. And myself also la.
23. Hard to say la. My marder, maybe?
24. Xinglingzhi *shudder*
25. Wesley
26. *censored*
27. Vicvicvicvicvic
28. This is weird, but, uh, Peilin.
29. I HAVE NO TIME FOR THESE THINGS. DARNED QUIZ MUST REMIND ME! GRAHHH.
30. I should really be doing my English PPT research, like, now.