Friday, September 19, 2008
I think my keyboard is gross. There's this layer of dirt over 'W', and dead skin cells on 'R' and 'T'.
Anyway.
Me: MUMMY WHY AREN'T YOU AND PAPA INTERESTED IN MERILL (Lynch) AND LEHMAN AND THE RECESSION?
Mum: Whatever la not my problem right. Anyway worry also won't cure anything.
*Half an hour later*
Mum: Ahahahahaha AIG's gonna die. Luckily I took my money out last time already. :D
On OBS:
Me: Mummy I want to go for water sports during OBS.
Mum: NO.
Me: Why?! They'll conduct water buoyancy tests before we go kayaking...
Mum: NO.
Me: WHY?!
Mum: Because the ratio of students to instructors is 1:15, and if you capsize he might not save you first even though you can't swim well.
Me: But there's a contraption known as a life jacket -
Mum: AND even if you test the life jacket first, what if you accidentally puncture a hole in it later?!?! Then your life jacket will be USELESS. *crazed look*