Monday, September 22, 2008

I guess I should feel happier today. Today, for me at least, was a day of a lot of firsts.

1. The first time I did Math during another lesson (namely Chinese) perfectly legally. I finished my work early.

2. The first time I cleared the red line for rock climbing. Fine, so it was Lane 1 and everyone did better than me, but it was a nightmare getting up there okay! I just sat on the harness and ahem waited for Yih Hui to belay me. I even briefly considered asking her to hold on while I swung to an easier spot to continue my climb, but it'd be too taxing for her so I just walked down. 5th panel woohoo :D Not Excellent, but whatever. I hate the rock wall. It scares me. I guess I should be lucky Yih Hui's my belayer or I'd just dieeee.

3. Omg first time I sounded more antagonistic than Xinyuan. Somemore is she say one. But I think I just sounded like myself (when I actually bother with formulating an opinion), she's the one who's toned down a lot.

What's wrong with me man, I just recovered from a sore throat and tada my stupidity encourages me to eat fried chicken OF ALL THINGS. So I happily eat it and I think my sore throat's coming back. Grah.

I feel like I haven't seen yearmates for a superlong time. Strange, because I'm very sure I saw them on Saturday.

Meanwhile, EYAs are coming and I can't study anything properly because I'm almost done with Stage 1 revision of Math but I can't claim to have finished it because we haven't finished the syllabus yet aaaah. I could possibly start on Stage 2, but that would suck because I like finishing things step by step.

Geog's got me in the same situation, except worse. Where is my FA2 when I need it!

And my Chinese yuwenlianxi marks are a joke. Not that they're bad per se, they're just literally stitch-in-side funny because I got like 18 1/2 upon 20 and 9 1/2 upon 10 and 7 1/2 upon 10 for compre sections, only to have the overall score pulled down because of (ha, ha) cloze. 10/20. Imbapro, yes?

AND SWIMMING. My mum likes attempting to send me downstairs to swim at times when the pool is the most crowded. So since I'm a terrible swimmer, I demur and ask if I can go down in the afternoons, when she's not at home and the pool's relatively empty. She says no and accuses me of trying to escape practices. But hello, she herself hates swimming when others are around because she can't swim either and now she's asking me to do what she wouldn't?! When I bring that up to her, she says I'm different from her. Of course we're different, but hasn't she heard of "Do unto others what you would others do unto you"?!
Disclaimer

Be offended if you want by my writings; it's your blood pressure, not mine. (:





your mirror

sixteen. 12A01B; formerly a chopstick. ex-coralite, ex-riverlite, ex-rosythian and now a rafflesian.
member of rgsrcy&aikirinashi; love always
and rgavpa - girls in black.

hobo. part-time PUSSian. forever a sexysixfifteener <3


sticks and stones



and the lights dim

© Layout by Tracy.
Amanda
Alicia
Anabelle
Audrey
Bernice
Celine
Cheng Jing
Cheryl
Clare
Cloudy+Josh
Dawn
Dawn
Dawne
Denise
Germaine
Gloria
Grace
Gregory
Huiran
Janne
Jarrad
Jingjie
Jingyi
Joie
Joseph
Justin
Karen
Leevoon
Lingzhi
Munirah
Rachel
Rach
Rohan
Russell
Ruth
Sherry
Sindhu
Verna
Victoria
Wesley
Xinyuan
Yirong

CAPpers'08
SOS: CAP'08
Yearblog
AVbatch'10!
6-14/6-15 2006
113 '07
212 '08
311 '09
----
» February 2008
» March 2008
» April 2008
» May 2008
» June 2008
» July 2008
» August 2008
» September 2008
» October 2008
» November 2008
» December 2008
» January 2009
» February 2009
» March 2009
» April 2009
» May 2009
» June 2009
» July 2009
» August 2009
» September 2009
» October 2009
» November 2009
» December 2009
» January 2010
» February 2010
» March 2010
» April 2010
» May 2010
» June 2010
» July 2010
» August 2010
» September 2010
» October 2010
» November 2010
» December 2010
» January 2011
» February 2011
» April 2011
» May 2011