Monday, September 8, 2008
I am happy, and I dare you to guess why. :D
(No, it's got nothing to do with the fact that I
almost failed Chinese PT, and that I
almost got 4.0 for gonghan but missed it by half a mark. Life sucketh when Crystal meets Chinese Homework, and I'm not happy because of that. Esp since my Chinese 3.6 is now hovering tantalisingly, just out of reach by 1.25%.)
Don't we all just hate maths. I still owe cannedshots 2 posts.
But at this point of time I'm so happy I don't even feel like swearing upon someone's mother anymore.
--
On a completely random note, I think rich kids have elite accents. You can so tell when one's parents are the nouveau riche or come from generations of fine (possibly in-)breeding. (Just kidding. ;D) CAPpers in particular tend to have it, but yours truly is from her family's first generation to have a good chance at completing university. Thus her undeniably middle-class accent, which is a devil to get rid of.