Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Darn, I feel faint. And weirdly tired, though it could be because I went swimming today.
Heh I found out this afternoon that I CAN swim properly if I want to, thus proving my mum's assumption that I am a bad swimmer wrong. I mean, I didn't fool around and switch strokes anyhow or anything! And I didn't stop halfway, except when some kid got in my way and I couldn't avoid him.
Yeah then I had two tooth extractions. At the same time. And (pause: THE ANAESTHETIC IS WEARING OFF JIU MING ARHHHH) it was only slightly better because the dentist looked exactly like Shaun Chen. (In case you don't know who he is, he's the Xiaoxin guy from Holland V.) So I could mull over the strange coincidence while getting my teeth extracted.
Well, it's not everyday that your dentist isn't a fat ugly uncle but a Shaun Chen lookalike...
Therefore, I have a legitimate reason to feel faint. I shall go wallow in self-pity now. Bye world.
(Hmm I wonder what issues are postable on the Congress forum? Since the posts (probably posted by 212ers, look at the timing la omg) related to our History PT were removed, and a stern warning put up in their place.)