Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Dang. Mentorship results out but I didn't get in.
Life sucks. But then again, as a self-comforting note, my cup already runneth over with blessings. One more and I might just die of too much happiness. Think the brighter side, yup.
I don't get why you people say I'm comical! The last post was meant to be read in a bitter, ironic tone but EVERYONE FINDS IT FUNNY. Not fun one.
Or maybe I'm just weird. Peilin said I was being L-ish today, but I swear I wasn't purposely trying to imitate him. I just like to drink Coke from the wrong end of the straw.
Guess I'll just have to settle for a lifetime of being eccentric.
Xinyuan finished both her books from our Borders trip yesterday already :O
Long day ahead tomorrow. I shall try to finish more homework before it gets at me. Lit FA here I come.