Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Com crashed over the weekend.
I guess I'm supposed to have blogged about my
sudden stroke of genius imba tikaming skills that caused my ranking for AMC to be somewhere among the Privileged Maths Geniuses'. Betcha they resented my intrusion. (Kidding la. I got 15th. I suppose some maths genius somewhere out there will be like 'chey 15th only' but it's pretty good for someone my standard leh!)
On a not-so-happy note, I didn't win anything for Scenario Writing. Isabelle did, though, congratulations! Though she probably won't read this yeah. 1st place (pwned Sec3s ahaha). My comments were fairly okay, I guess. I didn't dare to look at my scoresheet much. 39 and 41, rankings 2 and 4. Bah humbug.
Maybe I'll post my story up here. It's bimbotic, but I like it anyway.
I'm inexplicably tired. Maybe it's the Chinese homework and the EYAs coming up and everything just whooshing into place (or out).
Darn it, I need to whine/bitch about SL (or the lack of it) but there's nothing I can do except moan that I AM NEVER GOING TO DO ANYTHING THAT HAS TO DO WITH ANIMALS/EXCEPTIONAL ORGANISATIONAL SKILLS EVER AGAIN.
Urghhhhh. I hate the way they keep blowing hot air that goes nowhere. Yes thank you we know, now go stuff yourself with tomatoes to match your clothes because really, you know that's all you should be eating.