



Then there was a Minor Emergency when we got to Shir's, but Lingzhi later went shopping with Yingxin and me to find the missing stuff. Yay.
I vaguely remember one part of the year doing Heart Shop business preparations and the other side doing miscellaneous stuff. Then Heart Shop was ready for business, we had lunch and people went for board meetings/shopping.
We reached Shir's house again just as they were finishing up their meeting, so we started singing and saying our lines in phunny ways, adding a spot of mania to the alreadyverycrazy lines. :D
Then we set off in a weird mockery of the Black Parade. MCR would have been horrified to see the band instruments replaced by sleeping bags, soft toys, chocolates and giant Poohbears.
We reached the interchange pretty early. The bus ride was fun, we took up the entire back portion of the bus whee :D
Then chalet started proper. I don't think I'll blog in detail la, it'd be quite screwed up since I can't remember properly. We played lots of games, among them Scrabble and Cluedo. (People who know how to play daidi are GENIUSES. I've even played bridge but daidi just confounds me.)
Nighttime was somewhat depressing, though sweet. Presents were lovely, and the balls provided distraction and entertainment while waiting for yearmates, though they were later carefully put aside in favour of pretending to be able to do 60 crunches at one shot. ("But you're on the bed!" "Oh yeah, fine.")
Then when it was time to sleep, yearmates (except Sara and Alicia) crowded onto the two beds to escape the earthworms. I told Verna and Lingzhi the Perth Ghost Story again, and they were freaked out. :D My stand remains the same, though: Teachers In Room<>
Morning consisted of breakfast, games, photos and more depression. When we left it just felt weird, and on the bus we didn't talk much. Yearmates later went for lunch at Tampines; I had stingray curry and silence waiting at home.
Sorry if I sound emo. It's just the way I remembered everything. D: