Saturday, August 9, 2008

Quiz from Yeqi and Gloria!

1)The person who tagged you is? Your relationship with him/her is?
1. Yeqi. I'm not quite sure what our relationship is though, diagonally-behind-me seatmate and awesome friend?
2. Gloria. This is interesting. Classmate and friend, but I'm also a loyal blogstalker of hers. (Blogstalker, because I don't tag.)
3. Xinyuan. She didn't tag me. Fellow CAPper, scenario writer, backstage crewmember (that's AVPA to you, mortal), Humanities Quiz 3rdplace-er and seatmate.

3) Your first impression of him/her is?
Yeqi: Too friendly to be true. One of the people who I KNOW I can talk to from the first 5 minutes of conversation. I refused to believe the bit about her cross-stitching a Winnie The Pooh before though, she doesn't look like the kind.
Gloria: Pretty. Cheerleader-ish, and somewhat bossy (sorry, it's a FIRST impression!). Can scare people if she wants to. Liberal. Looks more like a Tarbetian than a Bucklean, somehow?
Xinyuan: Wtf what's a guy doing here? (No la, somehow the pervert side of me keeps remembering her exposed back everytime she rocked her chair forward cuz I was sitting behind her)

4) The most memorable thing he/she has done for you is?
Yeqi: Helping with my MoV choice of costume (Portia! Squeee) and more recently, ordering me to get Pink Dolphin for her during recess in class.
Gloria: I think she hugged me. OH WAIT, SHE SAVED MY LIFE BEFORE ASSEMBLY ONCE LEH! Everyone loves Gloria because she brings lots of ties to school. :D
Xinyuan: Uh, alot. Can't remember already.


5) The most memorable thing he/she has said to you is ?
Yeqi, Gloria, Xinyuan: WALAOEH HOW I REMEMBER SIA!
Yeqi: I look like a cat!
Gloria: *huge mash of cheem points in her Debate Voice*
Xinyuan: I like Bosco Wong. (Sorry this is the most I can reveal on a public blog.)

6) If he/she becomes your lover , you will?
Yeqi, Gloria, Xinyuan: Ew. I don't know, really.

7) If he/she became your lover, what should he/she improve at?
Yeqi: The Paikia Look. She's already relatively paikia, but NOT ENOUGH NOT ENOUGH. My date must be able to look awesomely cool.
Gloria: Talk slower to look more wen3zhong4 and Sir Oracle-ish. :D
Xinyuan: Hair, so she'll look shuai. I never thought I'd say this :O

8) If he/she becomes your enemy, what would you do ?
Yeqi: Steal her cat hat.
Gloria: CUT OFF HER NICE HAIR MUAHAHAHHAHA.
Xinyuan: Kill her hairdresser. Or whoever sheared off her hair. I'll keep the one who layered her hair so nicely that nobody could tell she cut it.

9) If he/she became your enemy, the reason will be?
Yeqi: Les jokes :/
Gloria: I stole her copy of The Color Purple.
Xinyuan: She shaved all her hair off.

10) The most desired thing you want to do for him/her now is ?
Yeqi: Get her a Playboy Bunny costume. It's not that big a jump from Cat to Bunny anyway.
Gloria: I feel bad about keeping the library's copy of The Color Purple for so long, but I don't know where on the shelves it is now. (...so too bad :D)
Xinyuan: Lock her up and give her a makeover.

11) Your overall impression of him/her is ?
Yeqi: Paikia. Half Jap already. Likes gayguys.
Gloria: Should be a cheerleader. 'Nuff said.
Xinyuan: Completely huggable scarily smart. Future opposition politician.


12) How do you think people around you will feel about you ?
Sullen and uncooperative? I'm like that for most of the time anyway.

13) The characteristic you love most about yourself is?
My amazing appetite. It's absolutely stunning; I ate 1 heaped plate of rice (plus another 1/2 later), 2 bowls of soup, peanut butter cookie and half a plate of vegetables for dinner.

14) On the contrary , the characteristic you hate most about yourself is ?
Being unintentionally dao and sometimes very kaypoh.

15) The most ideal person you want to be is?
XINYUAN. Well, just the brains, actually. I want Grace/Gloria's chioness haha. And Yeqi/Rachel(Yo)'s paikianess.

16) For people that care & like you, say something to them.
Uh. I love you too?

17) Pass this quiz to 10 people who you want to know how they feel about you.

Tagging,
Yeqi,
Gloria,
Xinyuan

Why does Yeqi keep saying 'ne'?!
Disclaimer

Be offended if you want by my writings; it's your blood pressure, not mine. (:





your mirror

sixteen. 12A01B; formerly a chopstick. ex-coralite, ex-riverlite, ex-rosythian and now a rafflesian.
member of rgsrcy&aikirinashi; love always
and rgavpa - girls in black.

hobo. part-time PUSSian. forever a sexysixfifteener <3


sticks and stones



and the lights dim

© Layout by Tracy.
Amanda
Alicia
Anabelle
Audrey
Bernice
Celine
Cheng Jing
Cheryl
Clare
Cloudy+Josh
Dawn
Dawn
Dawne
Denise
Germaine
Gloria
Grace
Gregory
Huiran
Janne
Jarrad
Jingjie
Jingyi
Joie
Joseph
Justin
Karen
Leevoon
Lingzhi
Munirah
Rachel
Rach
Rohan
Russell
Ruth
Sherry
Sindhu
Verna
Victoria
Wesley
Xinyuan
Yirong

CAPpers'08
SOS: CAP'08
Yearblog
AVbatch'10!
6-14/6-15 2006
113 '07
212 '08
311 '09
----
» February 2008
» March 2008
» April 2008
» May 2008
» June 2008
» July 2008
» August 2008
» September 2008
» October 2008
» November 2008
» December 2008
» January 2009
» February 2009
» March 2009
» April 2009
» May 2009
» June 2009
» July 2009
» August 2009
» September 2009
» October 2009
» November 2009
» December 2009
» January 2010
» February 2010
» March 2010
» April 2010
» May 2010
» June 2010
» July 2010
» August 2010
» September 2010
» October 2010
» November 2010
» December 2010
» January 2011
» February 2011
» April 2011
» May 2011