Friday, August 8, 2008
National Day. There was nothing much to do for the school celebration; being Function I/C I should have been the busiest one, but just about everyone ELSE had a job to do, like moving microphones or something. The Sec1s who did backstage at Amphi and RachelC and Anabelle at the Parade Square were absolute dears, they hardly made a mistake.
During singalong all the AV people got in a circle and started bouncing around. It's the best way I can describe it, some people were dancing and others were swaying.
Gosh I hate how everything's happening today. RC stuff and Borders trip and Rosyth gatecrashing.
Went for prac in the end. I'm pretty glad I went in the end or catching up would've been crazy, and yes, as usual, anything with yearmates is awesome, but.
1. What Would Have Happened Had I Gone For Rosyth Gatecrashing
From Vic's blog, it seems they went to J8 and watched Kester hide from his nemesis, the Bishan Gay. Who is, incidentally, featured in today's papers. Bet his fame will rise, and more hot guys will go look at him and make him happy.
But then again.
NICKYWell, okay, but just so you know —IF YOU WERE GAYTHAT'D BE OKAY.I MEAN 'CAUSE, HEY,I'D LIKE YOU ANYWAY.BECAUSE YOU SEE,IF IT WERE ME,I WOULD FEEL FREETO SAY THAT I WAS GAY(BUT I'M NOT GAY.)-Avenue Q, If You Were Gay
Everyone's A Little Bit Racist's good too.
Then they met up with a whole lot of 6GEPRosyth06-ers and HULAOSHI AAAH THE MU LAO HU!
...and I missed it.
2. What Would Have Happened If I Had Gone For The Borders Trip + Denise's House
I would have gotten my 3-for-the-price-of-2 Twilight series books, damn! (And we've been planning the trip for so long too. >:( ) Hannah Yunteng Xinyuan were studying together (now where did Denise go?) at BK and FINISHED GEOG. Then Xinyuan went to Denise's house which is apparently very nice, and probably had loads of fun.
I missed that too.
Sucks to be me. Oh well at least I didn't miss yearmates :D (miss in the didn'tgo sense, not in the I Miss You sense)