Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Grahhhh I screwed up CSI practical, majorly. Probably the ONLY thing I got right was the final answer, but why do I screw up so much why why whyyyyyy. And this is
not a perfectionist rant, the kind of "dang, I only messed up abit but I shall whine to high heavens about it" complaint but a Proper "I am going to fail this nao" rant.
Health check today was fairly okay. There was Maths before that, but I completely wasn't listening most of the time because I forgot to bring my freaking health booklet and was worrying about it.
(EH I MUST MENTION THIS FIRST. WENFEI IS DAMN NICE CAN, I JUST RANDOMLY MENTIONED THAT I LIKE THE TWILIGHT SERIES AND SHE BROUGHT NEW MOON TO SCHOOL THE NEXT DAY OMG WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE SUCH NICE JUNIORS)
Okay done. Then we had health check, the nurse gave me a "walaoeh another one" look when she saw me empty-handed but didn't go on about it much. Backbone check cleared yayyyy :D but I have to check my posture from now on, I've been sitting in queer positions lately and that's not good. (Don't think sick/wrong.)
Btw I think the "Do you smoke" question is a bit funny la, even if we DO smoke we wouldn't tell the nurse right! They'd might as well ask "Do you do drugs, sniff glue, smoke pot, have unprotected sex..." -.-
I think my dad's not very happy about my not getting into PB. But I'm not the prefectish type of person what! Prefects have to be abnormally nice in the first place to compensate for their having to do their duty (ie. booking people) so that people won't hate them so much. I am just Not Nice Enough.
Somehow we slacked around for a good 2 hours before CSI practical started. I screwed it up.
Lunch, then history. Forgot what we did during history, I was reading through my scenario before RS and Yeqi was being complimented on her imba drawing skills by Ms Lee.
It is damn scary to be told by Xinyuan that I'm becoming a Xinyuan. I DON'T WANT TO BECOME A XINYUAN LA GOSH.
RS, Ms Chen wasn't there but Ms Ong announced the results for Middle Div. Got in la, but I think the group's going to be quite split up because of it. Hope not, but it probably will happen. Anyway, it's a long, long road and I think everyone's goal is International Conference, which is freakinghard to get into.
Never mind la. I guess the only thing we can do now is to take things one step at a time, and count our blessings for each step we've managed to complete.
So philosophical. :/