Saturday, August 23, 2008
GRAH I DIDN'T GO FOR LITSEM AND I HATE THE WORLD.
I wasn't feeling so bad about it at first, but it seems like the ENTIRE CAP was there and then some. And there were CAP gatherings aplenty too.
Damn. If I were there I'd never stick only to the RGS people. And it sounded so fun too and the next Litsem will be FREAKING NEXT YEARRRRRRRRR.
I feel emo. And there was Poetry Slam and all too. Everyone's saying Litsem was fun or Litsem made them emo or Litsem whatever.
Everyone in the world went for Litsem. All my friends went for Litsem. Or maybe I just happen to like making friends with Lit people unconsciously, but well, you get the point.
On a random note, I kind of want RALA. Which sucks because I won't be able to get in even if my Lit GPA's still 4.0 because of my overall grades, and my mum would never sign the consent form.
I can FEEL my GPA dropping further than its already-lower-than-last-year score.
I hate the world.