Saturday, August 2, 2008
Dear Diary.
Mood: Apathetic
My life is spiralling downwards. I couldn't get enough money to go to Blood Red Romance's Suffocate Me Dry concert. It sucks 'cause they play some of my favourite songs, like Stab My Heart Cause I Love You, Depart My Soul and of course, Stabby Rip Stab Stab.
It doesn't help that I couldn't get my hair to do that flippy thing, y'know, like that guy from that band could do. Somedays.
I'm an emo kid, non-conforming as can be. You'd be non-conforming too if you look just like me. I have paint on my nails, and makeup on my face. I'm almost emo enough to start shaving my legs.
'Cause I feel real deep when I'm dressing in drag; I call it freedom of expression, most just call me a fag! 'Cause our dudes don't like chicks, and our chicks don't like dykes. 'Cause Emo is one step below Transvestite!
Stop my breathing and slit my throat. I must be emo. I don't jump around when I go to shows; I must be emo.
I'm dark and sensitive with low self-esteem; the way I dress makes every
day feel like Halloween. I have no real problems but I like to make believe. I stole my sister's mascara and now I'm grounded for a week!
Sulking and writing poetry are my hobbies. I can't get through a Hawthorne Heights album without sobbing. Girls keep breaking up with me. It's never any fun; they said they already have a p****y, they don't need another one!
Stop my breathing and slit my throat. I must be emo. I don't jump around when I go to shows; I must be emo. Dye on my hair and polish on my toes: I must be emo. I play guitar and write suicide notes! I must be emo.
My life is just a black abyss, y'know, it's so dark. And it's suffocating me. Grabbing hold of me, tightening its grip...tighter than a pair of my little sister's jeans! Which look great on me, by the way.
When I get depressed, I cut my wrists in every direction. Hearing songs about getting dumped give me an --. I write in a Livejournal and wear thick rimmed glasses. I told my friends I bleed black and cry during class. I'm just a bad, cheap imitation of goth; you play me Catcher in the Rye, and watch me --. I wear skin-tight clothes while hating my life. If I said I like girls, I'd only be half right!
I look like I'm dead and dress like a homo. I must be emo. Screw Xbox and play old school Nintendo! I must be emo. I like to whine and hate my parentals. I must be emo. Me and my friends all look like clones. I-must-be-eeeeeemo.
My parents don't get me, y'know. They think I'm gay just 'cause they saw me kiss a guy. Well, a couple guys. But I mean, it's the 2000s. Can't two, or four dudes make out with each other without being gay? I mean, chicks dig that kind of thing anyways. I don't know, Diary, sometimes I think you're the only one that gets me. You're my best friend.
I feel like tacos.