Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Yes, I shall hide my face somewhere.
1. The Famous Olivia is from Rosyth.
2. I think I know who she is now, having noticed her around. It always happens with random seniors I don't know; their names seem to be more wellknown than their faces. So dejavu. First it happened when I noticed Yining walking around without knowing she's Yining, and then I saw Olivia and thought she looked pretty interesting for a senior. Some people's faces just stick in your head, and I am completely embarrassed now can I please hide my face in a pillow or something.
3. I tried to introduce her to FPS thinking she was a Sec1 during Open House. Granted, I never got past the first sentence before I realised who she was with the help of Ms Ong SJ, but STILL. She looks younger than she is.
AAAAHHHHHHHHH COMPLETE PAISEH-NESS. Can I please go die, like, now?