Wednesday, July 2, 2008
The way the Phantom sang Masquerade to the toy monkey at the end was heartbreaking.
Sorry, just a random thought. I was rewatching it on Youtube.
Aaaahhh I desperately need to get myself out of the emo mood I got myself into for the sake of mentorship portfolio. It's affecting my mind and I couldn't concentrate on anything today, grah. Not even maths, because I found myself drawing on my worksheet and quoting random stuff along with it. I hope Ms Hoo never checks my file.
(I DID my work okay. I just didn't finish it, but I still pwned the people who were chatting away in class.)
Why do people still pon stuff despite repeated reminders? It's so darned annoying. Pretending to be sick is even worse; it just smells of dishonesty, and at least a ponner has the decency to admit he/she ponned.
Survey: Ferrero Rocher or Cadbury?