Sunday, July 13, 2008
Urgh I'm full of bad feeling right now and can't get rid of it.
I'm annoyed, because I've been polishing off my edges until I've got none left thinking it's a good thing because in P5 teachers probably hated me, and well now I'm nice and quiet and say nothing and I'm now a
bland character.
If I was talking to you about it and you want this bit off (though I don't see the reason why it should be since it's about me), too bad.
Being un-bland means people will have opinions about you. Since they are going to have opinions about you, it means that some people will like you but others will just plain hate you. I really don't like having people dislike me, so I'd rather keep any controversial opinions I have to myself. It's a tradeoff, I guess.
[edit] Small fonts are annoying. It's either normal sized or nothing.