Wednesday, July 30, 2008
This last training was so different from last year's, I guess last year we were still Sec1 and emo but this year we were having too much fun or something.
Or maybe it was just me. It hasn't sunk in yet that they're leaving.
DripdripdripdripdripdripdripDRENCH! And London River! And The Sponge Game Which Means Dripping More Water On Your Head! And random watergun, cups of water and waterbucket attacks!
We got really really wet, but it was fun :D
And of course, when it finally hits us hard and proper, when September finally comes, I never want to wake up when September ends. Let it last forever :)
But that's not going to happen, so yes, we'll miss you and love you ma'ams D:
Unfortunately, like all sad things, it has to hit you lightly once, and then really whack you over the head later.
I know this has nothing to do with RedCross whatsoever, but somehow it just floated into my head and well.
When dreams fly too high,
they pop goodbye.
That's not rain, my love.
Even balloons cry.
Wayne's going to freak out if he ever sees this. I'm just a random CAPper, anyway.