Monday, July 21, 2008
Dang, I don't go on the internet for just two days and suddenly everyone knows Vic's moving to Beijing except me?!
Lol when I heard about it I thought it was someone's idea of a horrible practical joke, since we've been BFFs since like P4, when I was Rach and Vic's rather pathetic Bodyguard Without Pay.
Then it just dawned on me like 5 minutes ago that Vic might ACTUALLY be leaving. Shit.
And just after she won her Vic For VICe-Chair campaign?! How's the club going to function without our dear vicechair then?
Diedie can't imagine morning assemblies without Vic singing the dumdumdum bit of Majulah Singapura with me in the AV corner, or Ms Christina never having the chance to suddenly pop up and comment on the fact that we look like twins (yes indeed, she's the 30th person to say so).
...damn.
Vic you'd better not go away okay, what's so nice about abacus anyway?! And imagine not going to RJC with us :O
And to think I'd always thought that if anyone were to leave first, it'd be Xinyuan.