Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Okay so AVPA exco '09 doesn't include me. Cherylchan's chair and Vic's VICechair, but that's all I've heard of so far. Oh yeah and Xinyuan's secretary plus treasurer. Grats :D
(If this is confidential please tell me and I'll take it down.)
If I said I wasn't depressed, I'd be lying. But then I realised that I was more upset about their possibly having dropped me because of my slackness as lower sec coord, and that isn't the Right Reason to be sad. Besides, I got over it in about 15 mins and that is way too fast to be normal. I guess if you don't have the right motivations, you shouldn't be in anyway. I'll miss exco'08 though, we had a lot of fun together :D
--
PB interview today. Heh didn't realise we were the first batch. Simone's was the second batch. Was scary and I totally screwed it up but whatever, I came out of it alive and that's all I was asking for anyway.
One down, one more to go aaaaah. With all this nominations stuff going on, I should really learn to accept failure or I'll just die in the next few weeks when they announce all the results.
Time to focus on what I really want, instead of what's supposed to be good for me.
Okay the rest of the stuff will be in missmurder.
[edit] Just got the email. Okay grats to the rest of Exco'09 :D They reshuffled quite a lot, it seems. Hmm.