Thursday, July 17, 2008
Okay since I've been italicised.
SL's getting nowhere, the situation looks hopeless, Mala's sick and therefore MIA, Xinyuan's bullying me, Yeqi thinks everything is very phunny, and the last bit should be ignored because I was trying to get everything to rhyme nicely.
And if worst comes to worst and I have to call the guy myself, I have absolutely no idea what to say to him. Shall start making up a script nao.
Oh no there's a million things to do before Saturday and I only have 1 more day to do them. Finish History PT, do Science PT experiment and record results, do Science report and do Maths before my uncle comes for Maths tuition. (He sets homework.)
Well at least there's RHD to look forward to, which will be a laugh.
I'm out of things to write about, except that I'm very happy because the Circle Line will be completed in 2010 and will make my journey to RJC a whole lot shorter when I go there. Yay.
Or maybe by then travelling by MRT all the time will be impractical and the way to go would be walking, since you wouldn't have to pay so much Pavement Tax if you walk most of the way at a fast speed.
I'm incoherent, again.