Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Day 1 of being in my group and sitting in front: SURVIVED.
I thought it'd be more exciting since my group's actually full of very nice people, but it was somewhat normal since I totally daoed Xinyuan as expected (sorry D:) and forced myself to pay attention in class. It's kind of hard not to, anyway, since being in front means the teacher can see and hear you clearly.
Yeqi and Hilary were being random and drawing manga stuff or something. I know Yeqi was fangirling over Nyappy, which I just realised after asking today that it does NOT come from the word Nappy, but Happy. Well I can't exactly be blamed for it right, it's more similar to Nappy than Happy what!
Lolol Chenlaoshi actually LIKED the book report I did to irritate my mum (because of my choice of books). Now I can go niao her about it hah.
Wheeee. Now all I have to do is survive Friday and I'll be happy and free.