Monday, June 9, 2008
Okay sorry Xinyuan but uh I don't really get this whole thing, so I'm only going to do this for the AVPA Sec 2 batch first. Anyone else who wants my opinion on you can tag and I'll do it for you too. :D
--
Drop a tag and:
1. I'll respond with something random about you
2. I'll challenge you to try something
3. I'll pick a colour that I associate with you
4. I'll tell you something I like about you
5. I'll tell you my first/clearest memory of you
6. I'll tell you what animal you remind me of
7. I'll ask you something I've always wanted to ask you
8. If I do this for you, you must post this on your blog
--
Xinyuan, on me:
1. Museum exhibit! :D
2. Tell Wesley you like him. Mwahaha.
3. Pale pink. Sorry if you sound like a Barbie doll, though I think you won't mind =)
4. Um, I won't inflate your ego. So there =P
5. You looking half-afraid-of-catching-plague, half-freaked-out when I plonked myself on the only empty chair in the bio lab in Sec1.
6. Chihuahua. No idea why.
7. I shall RESERVE this... opportunity. Hmms.
My reply to her:
1. Ex-judoka who can fight better than me even on crutches. Paiseh.
2. Tell ____ to go away. Hey, haven't you ALWAYS wanted to do that but were too polite to do so?
3. I associate different colours to characters and faces. Character: Green with a hint of brown. Face: Grey. The shade of grey in the Deathnote movie promotional poster.
4. Your ability to pretend to listen when I rant about something.
5. Earliest memory: Telling me that you could have gotten my score for the English diagnostic test if only you hadn't made careless mistakes. I was too polite to say anything then, but I remember wanting to say that if I hadn't made any careless mistakes, I'd have gotten FULL MARKS. Lol. I've always been an arrogant little brat.
Clearest memory: Sitting at the back of the science lab being freaked out when I realised the scary manly-looking girl was late and hadn't gotten a lab partner yet, and I was the only one in class without a lab partner. *cue horror music*
6. Monkey. Monkey eat banana.
7. Will the onion ever be peelable?
Rach:
1. Paikia.
2. Uh abit the hard leh. You dare to do a lot of things I wouldn't dare to do. Try breakdancing?
3. Face: Navy blue. Character: Black. Pitch black. As black as the hair of an emokid.
4. Your sense of humour! And writing style.
5. In P4, when you said "heck care" and I chastised you because I thought it was a really bad swear word, and you said something like "AHAHAHA HECK CARE HECK CARE HECK CARE LA."
6. Puppy. I think it was the two ponytails, they look like drooping doggy ears.
7. How do you manage to make the piercings not close?
Vic:
1. A successful straight-back-walking convert. At least you don't slouch so much anymore, which makes your posture loads better.
2. Try skateboarding, or rollerblading. Or competitive swimming.
3. Face: Pastel pink. Character: Dark red. The colour of thick, warm blood.
4. Your loyalty, I guess. In terms of character. Otherwise it'd be your imbapro intelligence. You're so freakingly smart, it's unfair.
5. First Chinese class, when you and Rach abandoned me and started talking to each other and totally daoed me because you thought I was a mugger with a sad life.
6. Rabbit. I think it's the pink cheeks.
7. Ahem too private to say here.
Yay.