Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Oh, what irony when "I am morally superior" can be heard in a rebuke of think-they're-morally-superior people.
After all, morals are just things society agrees upon to make life more convenient for everyone else.
--
Today was so sian la.
Had ICT, where we did 3D graphics. I got lost somewhere after the snowman bit and gave up. The rest of the lesson was spent trying to figure out how to drag the vertices of a cube into the correct place. Compared to Xinyuan's imba Guy Who Has Blood Pouring From His Head (it DID kind of look like that), my cube was pathetic. What's more, it was what every New Document came with.
Maths was okay. First two lessons always very shiok.
Vic suddenly became pro at the Bottle Game during recess.
Then History. It was fairly okay la, though we've heard about World War II so often that it's already stale.
Science was stoned. 'Nuff said. My Appendix B lies untouched in my file, but it's already done and printed. I just don't dare to hand it in.
During lunch, I practised the Throw Version of the Bottle Game, with mixed success.
CLE was subject combi talk. Everyone in AV loves Lit.
RS was okay la. Luckily I finished yesterday or I'd be panicking like crazy today. I can't stand last minute work.
House capt nominees filming was terrible. I won't say anymore in case I get sued for libel.