Monday, June 16, 2008
I just realised something: if I were my friend, I'd totally hate myself and end the friendship right there and then.
I can't stand myself sometimes, sheesh. And I just recalled a paiseh thing I did last year which at that point of time seemed completely right and proper to do, but with the benefit of hindsight it just seems...paiseh.
--
I just got reminded of yesterday by Audrey's blog.
The mannequin had (since Aud's too polite, I shall say it for her) MANBOOBS.
I was talking about the mannequin and how it looked like a dead guy, but some yearmates said it looked like a she because it had boobs. That was when we realised it was a he with boobs.
I have to thank my dear yearmates, because they were completely nice and kept teaching me all the stuff that was needed. I went to school with a Failure Mindset and by the time I reached Plaza Sing, I had a lot more confidence already. Yay.