Sunday, June 29, 2008
I feel kind of mean for not doing AV duty for ICS show because Xinyuan's performing, but hey, Sec1s need functions right? xD
Besides, I can't make it on Wednesday. Sheesh.
--
Aaaaah my scenario evaluation's probably going to be submitted by the Outside Evaluators tomorrow. Barring any late submissions, of course. For once, I want RS but RS eludes me, stupid timetable change.
I'm falling in love with Alex.
And he's more perfect than you think, because he's my draft.
Yeah, my draft's called Alex, because Alex sounds better than X Marks The Spot, which is what I named my draft for lack of ideas on what to name it. Or him. I love anthromorphosising (is that how you spell it? My spelling phayle) inanimate objects.
I hope they won't diss Alex, because Alex rocks. Not the character though, he's a superficial jerk who should die a ------. In fact, he's based on real people who should also die as ------s. I love inserting caricatures of real people into my pieces, since they are not going to read them anyway. Muahahaha.
I emo because I don't understand indices. My maths also phayle.
Sian.