Thursday, June 19, 2008
I am horrified at myself.
Today, instead of slacking around like I normally do while waiting for stuff, I found myself WRITING POETRY.
Which is what Hannah does, but she is A Real CAPper while I am not. (Not saying that I'm fake la but I'm not your stereotypical CAPper. I usually write with a purpose in mind, not to CURE BOREDOM!)
At least the 2 poems were of reasonably okay standard. Since I only started writing poetry this year, I really really need to buck up on that. And when I have time I am going to try playwriting, I promise. Was inspired by Michael Corbidge. (Oh when, oh when, is The Pillowman going to be at the DBS Arts Centre again?)
--
Lol lol lol I just saw the AV exco nominations for 09. Xinyuan's like the only one nominated for secretary haha. Despite supposedly being nominated for vice-chair, I don't see why they just give the post to Vic, because she actually thinks AV PWNS CAP.
How is that humanly possible? Not that AV's bad, but CAP PWNS EVERYTHING. Except maybe year outings but those are above comparison. :D