Sunday, June 15, 2008
I am bored, because I got sick of studying while at my grandma's house (the food there rocks though, and I'd give a neatly ironed bandage for another piece of steamed threadfin with sesame oil cooked by my grandma).
Apparently all Sec 1 NY girls have to do Scenario Writing. Oh well. At least they don't have to do that dratted RS report.
Why didn't Xinyuan update? Reading her blog is even better than talking to her on MSN. Talking to her on MSN is better than talking to her facetoface. It's a ranking thing. Her blog doesn't have her picture on it. Her MSN picture can't move or change expressions, which her real face obviously can. (Not that she's ugly, it's just that talking to her facetoface regularly freaks me out because she can look darned scary at times).
I sound like a freaky blogstalker. Oh dear. (I swear I'm not, I just love reading others' blogs.)
I hate mugging. I hate mugging. I hate mugging.