Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Heh today was fun :D
I woke up late today so I, um, (CONFESSION ALERT) skipped breakfast and chionged to school, thinking everyone would be there at 7.30 and it wouldn't be nice to be later than everyone else.
I was EARLY. By half an hour, no less. (But Carey, Peilin and Verna reached school fifteen minutes earlier. Those people are amazing.)
Then Van, Alicia and Sandra came. Sara and Sindhu were in school too, but they were doing CAC stuff :/
So we had FD prac until 11am, and discussed TD until 12.30pm when the Four Languages (Verna, Lingzhi, Sara, Sindhu) finally came down to join the rest of us going for year lunch. Only Lingzhi went for lunch in the end though.
Then yearlunch :D We started at around 1pm and ended at, um, 4pm. We hogged the KFC table for 3 whole hours while having a
talkcrapsession Very Important Discussion About Very Important Things. But Carey and Sandra had to go early D: So Audrey, Lingzhi, Peilin and I stayed behind at KFC to talk until 4.
Then I went home and had a really nice dinner :) Honey chicken and luohanzhai with cabbage, yay.