Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Vic dear, you don't need to campaign, seriously. In fact, you will win even if you just sit there and do nothing, because nobody in their right mind would vote me for vice-chair despite the nomination, which I assure you is COMPLETELY CUSTOMARY only because I'm lower sec coord. Lol.
I kind of hope nobody re-nominates me as upper sec coord though. It'd be damn sian to do the same job AGAIN.
Grah.
--
Today was sian, again.
Had some talk with Ms Lee in, because she thought I stand a chance at RA (Hah. I wish.) and I should really just "work a little harder" to achieve my goals or something. I know I looked super dao+rude because I was giving her a "yeah right" look when she was talking about RA, but I really think I won't go for it, even if I do somehow scrape a 3.6 overall GPA this year. It'd be so paiseh if I get kicked out because of bad grades, and anyway RA is for overachievers/Really Pro People. Uh-uh. Not me.
And she thinks I'm Kind, Courteous and Helpful. I feel so bad because I think she thinks I'm a really great person, but I'm not. In fact, most people started laughing when I told them about it.
Ms Lee's really nice, but it's just me.
Nothing else of interest happened. Tata.