Saturday, May 31, 2008
Oh no the Drama script just keeps playing in my head.
Lovers. Schemers. Religion. Integral. WHAT IS SILENCE?!?! Silencio. It's 4.30. Awe. Shock.
I am suddenly addicted to Black Horse and the Cherry Tree. It's all those people singing by the piano after Drama's fault.
And Love Song.
I'm just linking CAPpers randomly here, so if you want your link to be taken off, just tell me.
--
And back to the real world, where PTs and Accreds abound, and it's time to study for them.
Tuition calls. But it can wait for another...half hour?
Yearmates! I missed y'all so much, and NONE OF YOU SMSED ME, MEANIES. D:
But at least you tagged :D Thanks for the reassurances that Evac was okay, I think I won't pass because I haven't started mugging yet and I didn't have a revision session but somehow, somehow, everything will turn out okay. I hope.
Well done yearmates (: I wish I'd gone for all the year stuff that I missed.
But then again, I've given up lots of RC stuff for CAP/Scenario Writing, and it's like holding a knife in one hand to slash my wrist on the other side. (Whee emo references.) Writing and Red Cross are my two great loves in life.
YO code 0606 (: I'll be there, even if it takes me the rest of the week to convince my mum to let me go.
Grahhh tuition. My teacher will kill me later when he finds out I quit.