Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Today was stoned.
Vic Xinyuan me spent the whole day in the lovely AV gallery, where we tweaked A Certain Maths Teacher's microphone volume because he was talking too loud. We gave up in the end because he somehow managed to use his natural voice to make up for the loss in mike power.
Maths sucked. History sucked. Geog sucked. English was okay. Chinese was okay. Physics was pretty good. Lit was pretty good.
So concludes paper checking.
Luckily my mum wasn't angry, or else I'd just like die. She just told me to take tripsciencelit because she thinks I have a scientific brain.
(That's only because she hasn't seen me mugging.)
Oh then halfway through, Xinyuan disappeared so Vic and I had a mini-concert. We were the lead singers with no backup band and we sang Yule Shoot Your Eye Out, which is a nice song.
Vic found a new hiding place today. I keep thinking she's not there, but she's normally actually hiding under the equipment table. Smart her.