Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Lol I think this post is going to be quite short, I need sleep badly. Esp since I woke up at 5am this morning.
I met Van on the way to school this morning, so we changed at around the same time. For the first time in my entire life, I managed to tie my own bun, thanks to my mum's insisting on layering my hair (so that there's less hair to bun up).
Yes, before that I actually had to get my yearmates to help me tie my hair.
Yes, I know that's embarrassing.
I'm proud of myself, I managed to make it through today almost unscathed (except maybe incurring the wrath of Ms Ong SJ by being slow whoops).
We watched Charlie and the Chocolate Factory in class today! Was nice.
Yay Hannah gave me some advice on how to improve my draft. It's quite useful.
Anyway, I was going to blog emo-ly when I opened the "New Post" page, but I suddenly feel happy, so this became a happy post.
Yay.