Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Lol cannedshots.blogspot.com is catching up with missmurder in its number of posts!

Okay let's see if I can get to 100.

Today was lame, we had like no lessons for the whole day = wasted 6 hours of my life on school.

I rushed down at exactly 7.10am to the pavillion, only to find 2 sec1s and NO EXCO MEMBERS aaaah. Exco where were you D: So I collected Anabelle's $$ and sat around to wait for people with Ashlynna. Lol then finally people started coming in and nice Jiayi and Cheryl took over yay. I was totally panicking because I can't handle money, seriously.

Xinyuan returned me my $5! Okay so she could've not told me and I wouldn't have remembered anyway. I think I've been cheated of a lot of money in my entire lifetime because of my bad memory for debts whoops. I do remember to pay people, I just don't remember how much I owe. And I don't write down how much people owe me :/

Oh then morning assembly was...normal. I was kind of freaked out because I think Ms (Audrey) Chen has amazing superpowers; she managed to find Anabelle at the AV side of the parade square corridor, and that's so out of the way that nobody EVER notices us standing there.

Then we packed up the equipment and everything, and RachelPhang Vic Cheryl and I chionged to the pavillion in case people didn't get the message about the change in timing. Strangely, nobody turned up. And Cheryl said lower sec's the best (in terms of collecting stuffs). I shall be ego and assume it's thanks to the amazing lower sec coord. :D

Then we went back to class and hoboed. I nearly had to jive with Xinyuan for Open House because Yeqi was being mean, but luckily Bernice erased my name at the last minute and Hilary kenaed instead muahaha. (Well, at least partnering Xinyuan has benefits for her; she thinks it's easier to dance with someone who looks like a guy. Lol lol lol.)

Then Rach came in to talk about random stuff and I sat there mugging until 212 started watching Corpse Bride. Yay. It was nice, but since Victor was falling in love with Emily, he should've just died and married her instead. It wasn't very touching though D:

K then I got into a depressed mood because not eating makes me moodswing really really badly, and I totally daoed Yeqi and Hilary and Gloria at the bus stop. Sorry people :/

I'm currently being high because I know what to do for Geog PT and am going to finish it by tonight. Yay yay yay(dance).
Disclaimer

Be offended if you want by my writings; it's your blood pressure, not mine. (:





your mirror

sixteen. 12A01B; formerly a chopstick. ex-coralite, ex-riverlite, ex-rosythian and now a rafflesian.
member of rgsrcy&aikirinashi; love always
and rgavpa - girls in black.

hobo. part-time PUSSian. forever a sexysixfifteener <3


sticks and stones



and the lights dim

© Layout by Tracy.
Amanda
Alicia
Anabelle
Audrey
Bernice
Celine
Cheng Jing
Cheryl
Clare
Cloudy+Josh
Dawn
Dawn
Dawne
Denise
Germaine
Gloria
Grace
Gregory
Huiran
Janne
Jarrad
Jingjie
Jingyi
Joie
Joseph
Justin
Karen
Leevoon
Lingzhi
Munirah
Rachel
Rach
Rohan
Russell
Ruth
Sherry
Sindhu
Verna
Victoria
Wesley
Xinyuan
Yirong

CAPpers'08
SOS: CAP'08
Yearblog
AVbatch'10!
6-14/6-15 2006
113 '07
212 '08
311 '09
----
» February 2008
» March 2008
» April 2008
» May 2008
» June 2008
» July 2008
» August 2008
» September 2008
» October 2008
» November 2008
» December 2008
» January 2009
» February 2009
» March 2009
» April 2009
» May 2009
» June 2009
» July 2009
» August 2009
» September 2009
» October 2009
» November 2009
» December 2009
» January 2010
» February 2010
» March 2010
» April 2010
» May 2010
» June 2010
» July 2010
» August 2010
» September 2010
» October 2010
» November 2010
» December 2010
» January 2011
» February 2011
» April 2011
» May 2011