Friday, May 2, 2008
I want to break up with Geog, and Audrey wants to break up with her atlas and studying.
I could just imagine.
Me: "Geography, I'm really sorry."
Irritating Climographs Worksheet (ICW): "What are you sorry for? Don't worry, if you're worried that you'll fail Geog, you probably will. Hahahahaha. But since most people take TripScienceGeog, you will end up being one of them in Sec3, because you're stupid and have herd mentality."
Me: "WELL YOU'RE WRONG, GEOG. I AM SO BREAKING UP WITH YOU, LIKE, NOW. AND I AM CHOOSING LITERATURE OVER YOU. MUAHAHA. AND YOU KNOW WHAT, IT'S NOT ME, IT'S YOU. LOOOOSAHHHHH."
ICW: "...."
Me: "Well, why don't you say something? Aren't you feeling hurt now? Depressed? Do you want me to get a psychologist for you?"
ICW: "I don't need one, dumb."
Me: "Oh no, I sense ANGER. That's one of the symptoms of depression. Now off to the doctor with you, turn up the counselling and let's not hear you tell me about temperature in temperate climates again."
ICW: "You're the loser." *grins evilly*
Me: "Why?"
ICW: "Because you can't break up with me now. You still need me until the end of your EYAs, stupid."
So that's why I'm going back to studying Geog. Bye.