Friday, May 2, 2008
I don't feel inspired to blog about much these days.
Anyway, with all the talk about private blogs, I'm making my private blog even more private. Those locked out have something in common, so don't take offense.
Lit was sian. I totally screwed up, probably. And I got a new phone, so that kind of brightened up 2 hours of my day but that was about it.
Tuition at my uncle's place is surprisingly fun, but we tend to talk about random stuff and end up digressing. Somehow a serious talk about Physics became a talk about Creationism vs Evolution. The conclusion was that they're all beliefs and don't have proper evidence so who cares.
I think I'll quit my tuition class at Stalford and go for tuition at my uncle's house instead. He's a lot nicer than my current tuition teacher, who is such a pro suanner that it's offensive. Besides, I don't like favouritism, even if it's biasness towards me. (Which normally IS the case, except for a certain screecher who totally hated me even though I'm such a nice person. I just act pai in front of her cuz I don't like her face.)
I need some luck to get through MYAs. Why am I not catching up with my work.