Saturday, May 17, 2008
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUDREYDEAR ;D
Haha this is a post dedicated to AudreyZhengYi i because I have a feeling that I'll be way too busy to get her a present, at least for now ):
I suddenly don't know what to write. Whoops.
An image of Audrey just swam into my head. She's collating attendances again in that picture.
Okay sorry digressed.
But seriously, she's an excellent coordinator of everything. If I were her I'd just die from stress, but somehow she MANAGES TO SURVIVE and that is just pro.
Her math grades are cool too :D Diophantine equations, anyone?
And she's nice to everyone and lends poor yearmates (like me) money and doesn't proactively ask for it back wahaha.
In fact, I kind of forgot if I've paid her back yet. Whoops.
Okay I think this post is quite long, but maybe it's just the spaces in between the lines.