Friday, April 18, 2008
Maybe 'Hey There Delilah' isn't that irritating after all.
Anyway yesterday was cooking, and I really can't work under stress, gosh. Xinyuan apparently didn't notice my tetchiness but I was quite mean to her sometimes whoops.
But the lor mai kai was good! I kinda don't dare to try the jelly though, because it didn't congeal properly and looks quite gooey and gross.
And 212 rocked nature week presentation!
Oh and I hate the school printing system. (The printer's actually quite good la.) I went to the library during lunch to print my Scenario Writing draft, but there was a lesson going on in the room so I sat on the sofa outside and waited for them to be done. Xinyuan suddenly appeared out of nowhere and somehow managed to borrow a laptop which could apparently connect to the school printer. But it was darned slow, so she ended up using the ONLY computer in the school which can connect to the printer to send her print job. I never got to send my print job, sheez.
Then after school during CES I ponned a bit of Geog (cuz I thought Mrs Ho wasn't coming) to get my stuff printed. I think I sort of jumped queue because I just ran straight to the printer after I sent my print job and printed mine (which was at the back of the queue) but nobody else was there to print stuff anyway :/
Diedie must improve draft. My ending's too abrupt and the content too simple, but I've no idea on how to improve it further.