Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Today was History and Chinese. It was sian. I wrote okayishly long answers, but never mind la I had a supershort answer for History last term too and I did perfectly fine. Xinyuan chose Q2 because her morality didn't allow her to choose the (easier to do) Q1. That reminded me of P6 DSA, when I abandoned my morals temporarily. (Well, white lies never hurt anyone.)

Darned mosquitoes near the Parade Square. I got bitten so badly that I kept scratching and just now I scratched one of the bites so hard that it bled. And though it was bleeding it didn't hurt enough to stop the itch SHEEZ.

I accidentally said that Choir people normally veer towards the extremes in terms of _____ during recess, conveniently forgetting that Azura was sitting opposite me. Whooops. Luckily she didn't look too pissed.

After school I took the 190 with Yeqi and Delia and Delia's friend and Xinyuan and got off at RTC. Stupid 156 took forever to come la. Then when it came, I started reading on the bus (smart me) and got carsick.

Homecooked food is good.

The best part of a piece of salmon cooked with teriyaki sauce is the SKIN. I used to eat only the meat like the pampered brat I was, until I decided to try a tiny piece one day (because I didn't want my dad to eat my leftovers) and realised that my dad wasn't actually suffering when he ate my leftover salmon skin. From then on, we have tried to share the salmon skin equally, but I still feel like stealing all of it.

(Am I pro or am I pro. I actually managed to blog a whole paragraph on salmon skin.)

Oh and chicken skin is nice too, but only when it's not steamed chicken. I used to strip the skin off fried chicken when I ate it :O WHY WAS I SO HEALTH-CONSCIOUS WHEN I WAS IN KINDERGARTEN. ALL THOSE WASTED PIECES OF SKIN!

Okay I shall go do something more substantial before my mum kills me.
Disclaimer

Be offended if you want by my writings; it's your blood pressure, not mine. (:





your mirror

sixteen. 12A01B; formerly a chopstick. ex-coralite, ex-riverlite, ex-rosythian and now a rafflesian.
member of rgsrcy&aikirinashi; love always
and rgavpa - girls in black.

hobo. part-time PUSSian. forever a sexysixfifteener <3


sticks and stones



and the lights dim

© Layout by Tracy.
Amanda
Alicia
Anabelle
Audrey
Bernice
Celine
Cheng Jing
Cheryl
Clare
Cloudy+Josh
Dawn
Dawn
Dawne
Denise
Germaine
Gloria
Grace
Gregory
Huiran
Janne
Jarrad
Jingjie
Jingyi
Joie
Joseph
Justin
Karen
Leevoon
Lingzhi
Munirah
Rachel
Rach
Rohan
Russell
Ruth
Sherry
Sindhu
Verna
Victoria
Wesley
Xinyuan
Yirong

CAPpers'08
SOS: CAP'08
Yearblog
AVbatch'10!
6-14/6-15 2006
113 '07
212 '08
311 '09
----
» February 2008
» March 2008
» April 2008
» May 2008
» June 2008
» July 2008
» August 2008
» September 2008
» October 2008
» November 2008
» December 2008
» January 2009
» February 2009
» March 2009
» April 2009
» May 2009
» June 2009
» July 2009
» August 2009
» September 2009
» October 2009
» November 2009
» December 2009
» January 2010
» February 2010
» March 2010
» April 2010
» May 2010
» June 2010
» July 2010
» August 2010
» September 2010
» October 2010
» November 2010
» December 2010
» January 2011
» February 2011
» April 2011
» May 2011