Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Oh no I have to do Sports Fest AV duty. One more reason to dislike ____________ (hint: someone whom someone's friend crushes lol), because he made Vic pon sportsfest. I'd have loved to go for sports fest too, but the whole videoing people running thing freaks me out majorly, because house points may depend on it because if the guy at the finishing line can't see who won, they'll refer to the video. Ohdear.
Anyway, I have to go for Sports Fest. Vic'd have benefited alot more from it than I will, though, because due to some very obvious reasons I already have too many house hours. And besides it's not like I'll have a lack of functions for the rest of the year, so.
On a rare hardworking impulse, I borrowed 3 books on body enhancement and 1 book on the poor of the world (I thought at first that it was related to debt in developing countries, but it's not. Never mind) for Scenario Writing. Still must type out sources, sian.
DIEDIE PHYSICS PT DUE THURSDAY.
OHNO WHERE'S MY FA MANUAL?!
I think I'm eating far too much lately. My typical recess food consists of what people eat for lunch. My typical lunch consists of what people eat for recess, because I'm too full from breakfast to eat anything heavy. I then go home and feel hungry at around 4+, so I eat a proper meal. At 8+ to 9pm I binge again.
I am so going to grow fatter and fatter and fatter.
On a different note, I'm not coping with math well. Like algebra's always been pretty easy for me (as compared to set theory, which I completely hate), but WTF SIMULTANEOUS QUADRATIC EQUATIONS?? What on earth are THESE?
--
Anyone watches the 10pm kdrama called Get Karl! Oh Su-Jung/Oh Su-Jung vs Karl? I didn't really have time to watch it this week, but it sounds really nice.
I shall chiong sources and PT so that I'll have time to watch it later. Jiayou Crystal.