Sunday, April 6, 2008
Nothing happened today. D:
Except tuition, which was unusually filled with discussion about my school (not very good) and this guy asking me what on earth RGS is.
I also chionged draft. It's damn sucky la. The technical parts are trapping me, and I just can't seem to be able to work around them.
I wish I'd listened to the guy during Creative Writing Camp in P5. D:
I NEED TO ENJOY THIS, I DO. Writing about Shiyuan for CWP was actually fun xD and not stressful like now. Donny FTW!
I hate the weather. Why on earth is it so hot?! And my apartment is already cooler than most homes. I know this because I've nearly died of the heat in other people's houses. (Gosh, I need to be less pampered. But how do people LIVE under those conditions?!)
Okay back to work. I need to put myself in a bimb frame of mind to think like the character. Like, totally.