Thursday, April 24, 2008
Sheeeeeeeeeeeetofpaper today kena busted doing Lit FA in Physics class.
At least I finished part of the first question. Whatever, I'm going to fail everything, including Physics, anyway.
Darned graphs. I wrote a message on the board for Ms Hoo that went something like this:
"Dear Ms Hoo.
I am sad. Yesterday I went on an hour-long date with my Worksheet 6. I gave it a rose, (a real rose), and I asked it "Will you let me understand you?"
After the date, it told me that it didn't love me. I am emo. I am sad. I was rejected by a GRAPHS WORKSHEET! What should I do?
--Emo Kid."
Someone added "I feel like ending my life" at the back and Gloria and Yeqi rewrote it in easier-to-understand handwriting on the board.
It's true okay, I spent a freaking ONE HOUR on that worksheet and I still didn't get those graphs. Bloody x and y axes.
----
I also got a very interesting letter today just before Science Quiz. I got pretty worried and decided to check my eating habits, but after 1 hour of self-reflection, I concluded that I am perfectly normal, albeit with weird mealtimes. The letter was really cute though. xD And it's quite touching to know that people actually care enough for you to notice these stuffs.
Omg la after school today was so embarrassing sheesh. I was like half-asleep then whoops.
Haha then I saw Michelle at the MRT station so I think we were discussing teachers and I was being mean about some teachers with bad fashion sense heh. Oh and I THINK THE DARKUNIFORMED GUYS WHEELED A DEAD PERSON PAST US, WE WERE LIKE ALL "We didn't see it. We didn't just see a dead person being stretchered past us. We didn't we didn't ARGH DEAD PEOPLE no wait don't think about it we didn't see anything." Lolllll.