Thursday, April 17, 2008
Yay cooking tomorrow! But I don't know how we're going to finish cooking the lor mai kai and stuff by 10.15 tomorrow, since 212 needs to go perform for nature week. I like cooking, it's related to my favourite subject (food) and I get to experiment abit with the ingredients.
My mum looked at me making Milo today and went "It really IS too thick. You filled half your cup with Milo powder."
Whoops. But it'd taste diluted if I add less powder!
Today was okay la, but quite sian. I need to do my Scenario Writing draft by today, and I still have a piano lesson later.
I'm having yearmate-withdrawal symptoms; hope we can meet up on Saturday, by the grace of
someone with a really busy schedule.
Oh and we got back SPA. I did really badly by my standards, but then again, it was kind of expected la. Thinking rationally has never been one of my strong points. And I need to learn how to accept failure.
(I realised that I'm not posting in chronological order. But who cares la.)
I left my RC file, FA manual and pencilcase in the canteen yesterday. I went round the canteen searching for it this morning, but didn't see anything. I'd given up hope until I saw it while walking slowly to the hall for PE. Thus I conclude that helping teachers move PE equipment brings good luck.
Went home by the 156 route with Vic; before that I wasted 40 minutes of my life waiting for her in 209 classroom, where I learnt that Denise has amazing talents of quacking while singing, whistling on tune and something else I forgot already.
Oh and yearmates, our MSN convo yesterday really was very funny xD Audrey's blog has details.