Saturday, April 12, 2008
I'm supposed to be doing my Lit PT entry or personal expository now, but.
I had horrible dreams last night; one was of me plus another yearmate committing suicide, and the other was I-forgot-what but it was scary too. Unfortunately for the yearmate who appeared in my first dream, she died but I didn't. It was a suicide pact but somehow after I shot myself in the head I just couldn't die. Instead I felt all floaty and had a part of my memory that dealt with answering difficult Chinese cloze passage questions enhanced.
(Okay maybe it was a good dream after all.)
Then I think I went back to school after the failed suicide attempt and pwned everyone else in Chinese exams.
Yay.
Don't ask me which yearmate I dreamt about. I won't tell anyone.
I woke up at 8 today and slacked in bed for 40mins before getting up and washing up and changing. I make it a personal rule to wear the baggiest clothes I can find in my wardrobe for tuition (contrasting with what some of my female classmates wear; it's so gross la), so I picked the black Language Arts Fest oversized tee we got from NYGH for free last year and paired it with my gigantic pants, perfecting the auntie look. Yay.
Then I dumped Nutella on bread and scarfed it down.
Then I went for tuition. I realised today that all tuition teachers are the same. We got a relief teacher today because our regular teacher got eaten by his baby daughter. I was the first one in class, so we had a short conversation.
Random Relief Teacher (RRT): What's your name?
Me: Uh. Crystal.
RRT: Crystal...*checks namelist for school name* Raffles right?
Me: *resigned look* "Yeah."
When Just Education opens a branch in Sengkang, I am so going back there. At least they don't look at you with a You-Must-Be-A-Dumb-RGS-Girl-To-Want-To-Go-For-Normal-Tuition look.
Okay back to PT/personal expos. Sian.